• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is bella a hare??

shell1805

Mama Doe
ok, i need as many peoples opinions on this as im now starting to think she is a hare instead of an english cross. i've never looked at pictures of hares but just did and i must admit she does look like them. i cant believe i never thought about it before. i just thought my friends and family were taking the mick out of her ears, i never thought they might be right :lol:

bella, hare or english????

HPIM1502.jpg
[/IMG]

HPIM1480.jpg
[/IMG]

HPIM1528.jpg
[/IMG]

HPIM1526.jpg
[/IMG]

so??

xx

I'm by no means an expert on breed, but pic 1 sure looks like a hare! I wouldn't have said english at all, but i'm sure someone more clued up will be along soon to advise!

She's stunning :love:

She does look like a Hare...how big is she because she might have some giant in there (those ears! :love:). She's probably a bit of lots of bunnies (although the features suggest a lot of Hare)

:lol: no i didnt get her from the wild, though everyone says i picked her up from a field in oxford where we have family!!! she is pet shop bought (i know i know, i know better now but she deserved a good home too) so i really dont know her back ground, so everyones thoughts are really appriciated :)

xx

she is pretty big. here she is with my cavi for comparison:

HPIM1471.jpg
[/IMG]

she isnt a year yet xx

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...If you put Ted near the cavi he'd be pretty much as big as the woofster!!:lol::lol:

She really is stunning! :love:

:D awwww teddy, i dont know what bentley would think of a giant bun :lol: he's a bit of a wuss bless him. i love bella's ears, they pic up reception im telling you ;)

:D awwww teddy, i dont know what bentley would think of a giant bun :lol: he's a bit of a wuss bless him. i love bella's ears, they pic up reception im telling you ;)

I just misread that!! (Ted's dad is the late Bentley!) I was confuzzled as to how you knew that!

Kudos on his name!! Bunderful! He has something in common with a GIANT bun already!!
...when you bring them home they are little...and lovely...and furpect! :love::love:

oh i have no doubt they will be lovely, but as they grow im sure his eyes will pop out bless him. though he adores bella and whines untill i let her out, so im sure as long as the big bun was ok with him he's adore them. one day.... one day...

im thinking she has belgian hare in her now, though other opinions always welcome :)

HPIM1494.jpg
[/IMG]

HPIM1491.jpg
[/IMG]

i dont think she is a full hare as her body doesnt arch as much, either that or shes VERY over weight :oops: facially she looks very much like a hare. my bella, the mystery :lol: :love: xx

Back