• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I went to Kirkby today and look what I came back with...

antigone

Wise Old Thumper
Homer

minibuns-7377.jpg

minibuns-7380.jpg

Marge (Homer's sister)

minibuns-7382.jpg

minibuns-7383.jpg

I couldn't resist the temptation any longer. :oops:

Thank you all. :) We believe them to be about eight weeks old. Sue, I don't think that Denise has got any more confessions, although I left before she did. ;):lol:

I think they are about 8 weeks old - Amy has their mum:D They were part of the group of 40 that arrived, they are stunners and I love their names:D

Denise has nothing to confess to, however her friend did take home the most gorgeous ginger tom cat. The poor thing had arrived underweight and very badly matted. He was stunning :love:

Becky took a lovely little grey Nethie x bun home to bond with her female eventually ;)

My resolved was strong and I left with nothing lol ;)

Denise has nothing to confess to, however her friend did take home the most gorgeous ginger tom cat. The poor thing had arrived underweight and very badly matted. He was stunning :love:

Becky took a lovely little grey Nethie x bun home to bond with her female eventually ;)

Well done Denise - Laura did you check her pockets:lol::lol:

I think I need to go with you in future to keep me strong, even Jon caves in:lol:

Denise is a bad influence. :p:lol: Stay away from her. :lol:

:love::love: They are lovely.

Love the names (but I am biased as one of mine is called Homer too, affectionaly known as Homey)

Awwwwww sqqquuueeeeeee Poly - uber cute!!!!!! Love their names :love::love::love:

Denise is a bad influence. :p:lol: Stay away from her. :lol:

:shock::oops::lol:

Can't imagine what you mean :angel::lol:

Glad my friend did take the ginger tom cat, otherwise I think I'd be going back tomorrow for him! :love:

My friend has just phoned to say he's made himself well at home already at her mums :D:love:

Back