• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My baby buns :( - but look at her now

kaths101

Warren Veteran
This is baby girl Sooty at 4 weeks - my boyfriend saved her from a friend as she was getting bullied by her brothers and sisters as the runt and im sure was about to die :cry:

babysooty.jpg
[/IMG]

But look at her now - she is gorgeous the friendliest bunny I have ever known - I think she knows mummy and daddy saved her :lol:

sootspicture-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
omg, i gasped when i saw her as a baby, but hats off to you, you have done a brill job and are now reaping the best rewards:D

Aw, that's awesome! You've done such a wonderful job with her :)

Just a word of warning, those buns may have known something you don't, so if anything odd happens to her in the future, then it won't be down to you, but probably some sort of defect that was there from birth.

She is SUCH a lucky girl to have had you save her :D

I can't believe that's the same bunny :shock: She looks just amazing now, no wonder she's so friendly, the transformation in her life when she went to live with you :love::love:

Bless her, she looks like a baby bird in the first pic. She's a gorgeous girlie now though :love:

Wow, she is beautiful. It's a real 'tears to the eyes' story. She is so gorgeous now, you must be really proud of her.

Thats amazing!!!
She looks like a bald version of my Minnie in that first pic who was also a runt. Unfortunately, we lost her last october. I'm soooo happy your baby is healthy :)

Back