• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello there

Natalie83

Warren Scout
Hello everybody, I joined over a year ago but then had problems with my computer and was off the internet for a long time. What with one thing and another the months have flown past but just recently I very sadly lost one of my beautiful bunnies (aged just two and a half) and my other half suggested logging onto the forum to be amongst like-minded people. This was just over three weeks ago and with all the trauma of losing Lily, it has taken me this long to finally introduce myself properly. Some of you may have read about Lily on Rainbow Bridge and is titled "Our Beautiful Darling Lilykins".

I have always loved bunnies and eventually collected my dwarf lop trio back in spring 2007. They were three beautiful sisters, Harriet, Lily and Erin and it was quite literally love at first sight. They're house bunnies and we absolutely adore them and as I know you can all imagine, losing a bunny is just awful. Harriet and Erin are doing well since losing their little sister, although Harriet in particular, has had quiet days since and we are doing everything we can to love and reassure her.

Animals are my passion and I think lots of my friends think I'm a bit crazy, but I just can't help it, caring for animals and loving them with all my heart just runs through my veins! I've begun sponsoring Rainbow Bunnies Retirement Home and Thumpers Rabbit Rescue in Suffolk as a tribute to Lily and hope that will help to keep her memory alive.

My ultimate dream would be to run a rescue or fostor regularly and I'm continuing to look seriously into that as things settle at home - we're getting married next year :D

Well that's enough about me but just wanted to say hello officially and to thank everybody who commented about Lily after my thread was put up - you have been so kind and your lovely words have helped me so much.

Thank you once again,

Natalie xx

IMG_3927.jpg

Last edited:
Back