• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hands up...

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
....anyone whose rabbits eat better than their owners :shock:

I was getting their tea ready this morning and realised that all their veg is organically grown and hand picked the day it is served, which is a lot more than I can say for my own diet! :lol:

01010072-1.jpg

01010077-1.jpg

01010074-1.jpg

Does this answer your question lol , this is for pigs and rabbits ;)

Yes ditto for my 2 buns - for tea they had:

green beans
sugar snap peas
normal peas
broccolli
cabbage
pepper (a piece each of red, green and yellow)
cucumber
cherry tomato
parsley
coriander
few grapes
couple of cubes of apple

I had soup (although it was some I'd made from stuff from our allotment and put in the freezer). I reckon our buns have at least 8 types of veg every day, sometimes thats more than I have in a week and theirs is mostly organic!

yes deffinatly. when our shopping goes through the checkout everyone must think we are such a healthy familly with all the fruit and veg i buy but its usually just about all for the buns :?

My bunnies want to come and live at your house!

I have to admit, my guys used to get a couple of different fruit and veg, chopped up, but I am a slacker!!

We shop every four weeks and coming up to a new shop we end up eating a mixture of whats left in the freezer. The rabbits food NEVER runs out!!

yes deffinatly. when our shopping goes through the checkout everyone must think we are such a healthy familly with all the fruit and veg i buy but its usually just about all for the buns :?
:lol::lol::lol:That is the same with me.

Yes I went into M & S and bought 3 packs of basil. The shop assistant was shocked when I said it was for the rabbits. :lol:

Definately! My shopping trolley is always full of lovely green stuff and fresh herbs most of which is for the buns! Once the lady behind me in the queue asked me how long the fresh basil plant lasts, when I said about 5 minutes when split between 4 buns she was :shock::lol:

Yes I went into M & S and bought 3 packs of basil. The shop assistant was shocked when I said it was for the rabbits. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

morrisons in banbury often has fresh herbs really cheap when they're on their date :)

I don't even buy them any food, i pick it all at work :lol:

It was when I noticed that my rabbit ate the green "flowers" of broccoli & I was using the left over stems for my own bubble & squeak, I realized there is a certain "inequality" in this household". :shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

morrisons in banbury often has fresh herbs really cheap when they're on their date :)

I don't even buy them any food, i pick it all at work :lol:

M & S is the only place in walking distance when I'm at work that sells herbs. :( Its a shame they took the supermarket out of the town.

Your buns are lucky getting freshly picked veg.

I've not been able to go out with being unwell, so I phoned my daughter to ask her to get some shopping, guess what all of it was for the buns and cockatiels, we still haven't anything to eat:lol:

It was when I noticed that my rabbit ate the green "flowers" of broccoli & I was using the left over stems for my own bubble & squeak, I realized there is a certain "inequality" in this household". :shock:

Yep! I save up the leftover stalks and stems (I don't want the precious buns getting too fat now) and make soup which I live on for the next week...:roll:

Back