• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please -bonding a 6 eeeeekkk!!!

If you were closer I would offer! Two's are a breeze most of the time, its just nerves that get the better of you! I just don't have enough hands to do 6 by myself!

I have been debating this overnight.

How would I do this best? Just bonding 2 pairs? As Cherry bonded with Charlie earlier on in the week. It was supposed to be a soft/slow bond sharing the same space seperatly, but I went in to check a few times, but after 6-8 hours they were sharing the same space

I have been debating this overnight.

How would I do this best? Just bonding 2 pairs? As Cherry bonded with Charlie earlier on in the week. It was supposed to be a soft/slow bond sharing the same space seperatly, but I went in to check a few times, but after 6-8 hours they were sharing the same space

Personally I would just bond the 2 pairs and leave Cherry with Charlie.
I would not contemplate bonding a Rabbit into a large group if I had any concerns what-so-ever about that Rabbit's health. Its just asking for trouble IMO

Good luck with whatever you decide :)

I think you are doing the right thing with just 4 for now. Good luck with it will be thinking of you

Ive done a 4 before, it all depends on personalities. This one should be OK. Although when Bonding, you get a shock, as the quiet ones tend to show aggression you havn't seen before :)

Back