• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ahhhh how does he do it!?

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
For those who don't know Apache has a HUGE love for the taste of elastic bands...I just looked round and saw one disappearing into his mouth...

But he has been in his pen for the last two hours so where on earth did he suddenly get it from?! I'm sure he conjures them out of thin air. :?

For those who don't know Apache has a HUGE love for the taste of elastic bands...I just looked round and saw one disappearing into his mouth...

But he has been in his pen for the last two hours so where on earth did he suddenly get it from?! I'm sure he conjures them out of thin air. :?

:shock: Spooky

Do you feed fresh herbs or brocolli? there is often a sneaky laggy band wrapped around the stalks xx

nope, they are red elastics left over from when I worked as a postman :lol:

There are plenty in the house I just don't know how one magically got inside his cage after two hours :?

These House buns!! I'm sure they enjoy winding us up!! Reckon you're in for a present of a stretchy poop necklace :roll:

These House buns!! I'm sure they enjoy winding us up!! Reckon you're in for a present of a stretchy poop necklace :roll:

I dived across the room and hauled it out of his mouth, much to his disgust :lol::lol:

Tracey - tell me about it :lol: he brightens my life up so much - that's when he's not worrying me sick of course.

Skye is currently flinging a large ceramic water dish around, my hair is going grey.

He sounds like a lot of fun. I love house buns best because we get to see their funny smart personalities so much more. I think that most house buns think that they own the house and are the king or queen.:love:

Back