• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Building a run

I personally think so, as it's galvanised. Is it the smallest mesh 'hole' size? If so then it should be ok. It's what we've used in the past and had no problems.

Happy building! :D

Yep, they're really small gaps.
Thank you :D

Ps, im counting down the days to the green day gig also. :D

That's the same wire i bought today! It looks really strong, and am pretty pleased with it. Construction shall begin on Sunday!

That's the same wire i bought today! It looks really strong, and am pretty pleased with it. Construction shall begin on Sunday!

Ooo, thanks for that, will definatley go and pick some up now.
Good luck with your project!

Hi, I don't know where you are - but if you're within any decent distance of Horsham area, in Sussex - I've got about 12m left (x 0.9m) on a roll of quite thick 1" square weldmesh that I'd let go for £20. :)

Hi, I don't know where you are - but if you're within any decent distance of Horsham area, in Sussex - I've got about 12m left (x 0.9m) on a roll of quite thick 1" square weldmesh that I'd let go for £20. :)

Hi, Im about 5 hours drive away from sussex :shock:

Thanks for the offer though, im sure it will be made use of somehow.

Back