PDA

View Full Version : Vibes needed for stray bunny :'( Poor mite

Oompa-Loompa
02-10-2009, 07:59 PM
A stray bunny has been spotted in the neighbourhood tonight,only down the road from our house. I haven't seen it and I have no clue as to where it came from but I'm currently sat here worried sick. Poor thing :( I keep looking out the window in case it turns up but I doubt it will :( I'll go and look for it first thing in the morning if it still hasn't been caught by then,I just hope it makes it through the night :( And that those horrible kids won't find it first,I don't even want to think about what could happen then :cry:
Could we please have some vibes for this poor wee bun?

*lily*
02-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Keep safe little one.

Hope you find it in the morning and that you manage to catch it.

Lillian
02-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Poor thing, really hope someone can help it soon :(

elaine35uk
02-10-2009, 08:13 PM
Loads of stay safe vibes for bun x

antigone
02-10-2009, 08:17 PM
Sending lots of vibes for the little one xx

Sky-O
02-10-2009, 08:17 PM
You could try attracting it your way, with some food and also some rabbit poo. You could provide a carry case or something so that it has some cover and somewhere to sleep if it wants it.

FriskyClover
02-10-2009, 08:19 PM
Lots of vibes that the stray either finds safety with you or manages to get home.

Bunnyaddict
02-10-2009, 09:08 PM
Keep safe little bun :( Hope you manage to catch the little one xx

Oompa-Loompa
02-10-2009, 09:12 PM
You could try attracting it your way, with some food and also some rabbit poo. You could provide a carry case or something so that it has some cover and somewhere to sleep if it wants it.

What a fab idea,I did provide some food and shelter but didn't think of rabbit poo..it makes sense though. I'll collect some straight away.
I want this bun to be safe more than anything right now..if only I'd gone out a few minutes earlier..I might have been able to catch it and bring it inside :(
Please be careful little bun..

BeatrixPotter
02-10-2009, 09:22 PM
Oh poor little bun, keep safe sweety.

Good luck trying to catch it.