• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed for stray bunny :'( Poor mite

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
A stray bunny has been spotted in the neighbourhood tonight,only down the road from our house. I haven't seen it and I have no clue as to where it came from but I'm currently sat here worried sick. Poor thing :( I keep looking out the window in case it turns up but I doubt it will :( I'll go and look for it first thing in the morning if it still hasn't been caught by then,I just hope it makes it through the night :( And that those horrible kids won't find it first,I don't even want to think about what could happen then :cry:
Could we please have some vibes for this poor wee bun?

Keep safe little one.

Hope you find it in the morning and that you manage to catch it.

You could try attracting it your way, with some food and also some rabbit poo. You could provide a carry case or something so that it has some cover and somewhere to sleep if it wants it.

You could try attracting it your way, with some food and also some rabbit poo. You could provide a carry case or something so that it has some cover and somewhere to sleep if it wants it.

What a fab idea,I did provide some food and shelter but didn't think of rabbit poo..it makes sense though. I'll collect some straight away.
I want this bun to be safe more than anything right now..if only I'd gone out a few minutes earlier..I might have been able to catch it and bring it inside :(
Please be careful little bun..

Back