• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Were You Bunny Mad....

my name is bunnymad and my magazine is called bunny mad so......yes! been bunny mad since i got my first bunny 10 years ago! RU has just made me madder!:shock:

i wasnt as bad as i am now ru has changed me in a gud way :D since being on here i have learned how to properly look after my buns and now go to gr8er leagths to do this such as buyin hay from the net for lollipop so to make sure he deffo eats it :roll: lol and sortin out bigger hutches for all my buns so now they have the rite space :love::love:i dont want to think how much ive spent but all of them are worth every penny :love::love:

Urm.... yes, i had Lottie and George, but i didnt know half as much as what i know now :) They were truly spoilt though! Theyre just even more spoilt now :lol: xXx

I knew nothing about bunnies until this year really. RU has really helped me, but also made me Bunny Mad! Yay! :lol:

I have to say I was never an addict, but I am now, and it is a slow slippery slope, and you guys really do not help!!!:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back