• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've just got to get this for Louie!

Aaw, so cute! I've been wanting to get a little bed for Pipkin & Ruby, since they willbe outside for winter this year...
May just have to get it XD
Says you can take the top off to make it a normal bed, too.

Awww thats so sweet:) Ive bought mine all kinds of soft beds they just chew them up and wee on them:lol:

Awww thats so sweet:) Ive bought mine all kinds of soft beds they just chew them up and wee on them:lol:

Yeah mine too, they use it as a comfier version of there litter tray i think :lol:
:cry: aww im gutted i would have really have liked this for my buns :cry:

My poor deprived little man has only got a hay filled cardboard box as a bed at the moment so he may well eat/wee in a posh bed, but I will take a chance :D

I just showed it to Hubby and also said that a pink one, more or less identical, was a lot cheaper.

He said no way is Louie having a pink bed :lol::lol::lol:

Hmm, I just saw this in P@H and it's smaller than I expected... really cute though ^_^
I went with the pink boutique bed cause it's bigger and half the price. I'm sure Pipkin will be thrilled... he probably feels emasculated enough by the fact that his wifey is 3 times bigger than him :lol:

my bunnies chew too...but i'm still tempted to get a few for christmas presents for them!! :lol: its fab!

I need to go buy Carefresh tonight anyway so might just have to buy this :D

Back