• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a morning!! update nearly had a fire too!!

Daisylop

Mama Doe
Daughter left for school at 7.45 as usual,it was the first morning I'd got up in time and so was enjoying the leisurely start to the day.She came back 5 mins later wanting to borrow a carry case as [yet again] she had seen a little rabbit running in the next road:(.I went to investigate [big mistake] and found a young english spot running around absolutely terrified.50 mins later we managed to catch it,daughter and friend now late for school,my youngest having had no breakfast [gave him money for tuck shop instead],quickly had to make sandwiches for son for lunch,had to take daughter and friend to school and explain why late,dropped son off in the nick of time.I'm now running really late,however I've got a lovely little bunny in my garage,now settling.I'm keeping it separate from my other buns,no-one has come forward as yet.Somhow I keep thinking maybe this bunny was meant to be ,so that I have to bond a 4 instead of a 3 :oops:

just gone upstairs to make beds and daughter had left straighteners on-I could smell it as soon as I went in.Normally I'd have gone in way by now but cos of the bunny incident hadnt,what else can happen today?

Last edited:
dear me thats was a inventful morning. i'm sure things will straighten out. looking forward to pics of the bunny. :love:

:oops::oops::oops:will have to wait until Hannah comes back from school as she can download photos for me [i'm hopeless at technology]:oops::oops::oops:

Its a boy!!!!! and such a sweetheart,snuggles when you pick him up. Just trying not to think of names:no:

Back