• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sleeping in separate rooms AGAIN!!

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
OK so my O/H is wonderful and we love each other loads and cope really well with him being away most of the week as he works about 150 miles away - but right now we seem to not even get to see each other when he's here!!
Trouble is that whilst Viola Rose has been so ill she has had to sleep in the bedroom and so has her husbun and so one of us had to keep getting up in the night to look after her in the first couple of weeks and we took turns - and what with me being allergic to hay as well, it was easiest if we took turns sleeping in this room and theother one slept in another room (the studio) so at least one of us got some sleep.
Then Parsley felt a bit ill and Parsley is Steve's love bun so Steve slept downstairs with parsley for a few nights to keep him company -
and now Quickthorn has a strange illness and is not eating with it - so he has move into the studio to keep warm so we have to stay up with him which I did last night whilst steve was away still, - - and steve is sleeping with him tonight and doing the apple juice syringing and warmth checks through the night, whilst i stay with Viola Rose. . . . and keep an ear on her pussy nose and nasal congestion . . .

and doubtless by next week another rabbit will have thrown a wobbly or just felt 'left out' at not being indoors or having a human 'sleep over' pal . . .

will I ever get to sleep with my partner again??? (and lets be honest - I mean SLEEP . . . I really need some!!!).

You must both be exhausted with all this bunny nursing. I hope both Quickthorn and Viola Rose are doing ok today. :) Oh and Parsley bun too. :)

Alot of times through the week i sleep alone.....my OH has trouble sleeping, so often has to go into the other room himself.
Sometimes you get a better sleep!

He sounds lovely to do that for the buns.
I hope u get to sleep in the same room again some day :lol:

Back