• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There's a stranger here!!

sidereus7

Mama Doe
The OH just brought over a coworker to have lunch at our apartment, and Milo was running about. As soon as the guy came in, Milo froze. He then stomped his little foot and ran down the hall flicking his feet! :shock: He refused to come out of his room for the rest of the time the guy was here. He is such a cheeky little thing! :lol:

What do your rabbits do around strangers?

Oggie HATES them! :lol:

He goes and sits in a corner and thumps for hell.
But delly goes right up to the bars and sniffs. :lol:

When Harley is in the garden he tends to ignore strangers.
When the neighbours cats come into the garden he chases them off though :shock::roll::lol:

Charlie used to run over to anyone who came in the living room and either chin their feet or stand on his back legs and beg!

Lavender always shoots straight into her cardboard house - if someone is a regular visitor she will eventually come out and hop over to demand some fuss. I was quite upset when the vet came a few weeks ago (when we had to have Charlie PTS) and the vet lay on the floor to talk to Lavender while we were holding Charlie - she hopped right over to him and snuggled up with him! She doesn't do that to us! :shock: Although I guess this means going to the vets obviously isn't that stressful for her. :lol:

Lavenders new friend, Darwin, has only been here a week and he already knows that if he runs at people they'll give him fuss or a treat.

Last edited:
Julie loves strangers as she thinks that they have come to pet her and feed her. I have to watch her when ever a repair person is over. The plumber was under the sink a couple of weeks ago and she was climbing over his feet. I had to grab her. What is amazing is how this plumber could totally ignore her. She was even standing up on two feet begging as cute as possible. He never said a word just UH as she climbed over his legs.

frosty and linus dont like strangers unless they are offering a huge cabbage leaf

bigs and carrie dont really see other people

elizebeth tarts with men i mean she really flirts sits all coy at your feet or gathers courage to rest a chin on a hairy arm

doc hates this and suffers jealously so will poop round every ones feets like his life depended on it, unless its just me then its snuggles

frosty and linus dont like strangers unless they are offering a huge cabbage leaf

bigs and carrie dont really see other people

elizebeth tarts with men i mean she really flirts sits all coy at your feet or gathers courage to rest a chin on a hairy arm

doc hates this and suffers jealously so will poop round every ones feets like his life depended on it, unless its just me then its snuggles

:lol::lol::lol:That is so funny that Elizebeth flirts and Doc is jealous.:lol::lol:

Erm well saffy and tinkerbell usually give them a good shove to see if they have any food then ignore them :roll: .... the boys had a binky competition around everyone :lol: last time we had a BBQ then all four flaked out under our chairs awaiting any nice veg that is accidently dropped.... hmmmm do you think my buns are actually dogs :shock: ??? Dreamer surprised me most i expected him to be nervous!

Usually runs up to them, chin scents their shoes, loves the attention.
Enjoys rummaging in tradesmens' tool boxes. Bad habit - Likes to undo shoe laces! :shock::roll:

Rowan was always quite nervous of new people, I was the only one she really ever let pet her for any length of time, I think the fact I often had food might have had something to do with it :lol:

Back