• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eglu for rabbits?

No no no no no!

I think there are some threads on here about previous posts about this. Maybe search for them.

But no. no no no no no.

Oops, sorry I didn't think to search for an existing thread about about it. :oops:

But I'm glad it's not just me that thinks those things are tiny, and plastic too. I'd have thought they'd get awfull hot in summer and freezing in the winter. :? anyhow I'm off to the other thread :lol:

i saw one yesterday on ebay and though although they look pretty cool, i am sure they can't be big enough!

I was going to get a red one to match my decor but on watching the video showing them cleaning it out I realised it was tiny & it had no windows in the back so your bun would be in darkness.Pretty enough to match the lounge,but useless as a bunny home!

These are disgusting.

I had one come in with a bun.

Might as well been living in a box, well, it is what an eglu is! A colourful box!

Anyone who would consider having one after seeing what it's size truely is, should not have bunnies :(

Back