• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binkies and Hops! (video)

Aaah that definately made me smile! What a happy bun! :D

I love the way their ears flap up and down when they hop about, always makes me smile!

Thanks! I love seeing a happy bun exploring his/her surroundings! It can't get better than that!:love::love::love:

That is such a lovely video of a gorgeous bun, really happy doing bunny things. It's so uplifting to see them so happy. I love the flapping ears too!! :D
Thank you so much for sharing that with us.

I added it to my Facebook - I hope you dont mind - I love the tune!

The tune is from bunnytunes (the link is on the description)!

I'm honoured that you've put my Teddy on your FB!! :D:D:D There are more videos of Teddy...and one of Hugo and Ro (now living with my mum). They range from when he was 7 weeks to 5 months!! I'll have to do another...my little boy is all growed up!

I love the video and the song is great. Me & my daughters keep singing it! Which album is it off as I would like to get it for my girls for christmas? :wave:

I love the video and the song is great. Me & my daughters keep singing it! Which album is it off as I would like to get it for my girls for christmas? :wave:

It's from bunnytunes 4! It's a friends charity CD, with input from lots of bunny people. http://www.freewebs.com/bunnytunes/

All proceeds go to Bunnycamp (a bunny rescue!)

There will be a bunnytunes 5 coming out early next year...in which Ted will be starring alongside his brothers and friends!

thanks!

that's another one to show to my tutor group at registration.

"miss, why we wotchin rabbits? oo wantster wotch rabbits?"

inner city. i'm working on them...

I'm hooked!!! I've watched it 3 more times today! It's just lovely!!:D:D:D

I keep watching it too :oops: and I have the real thing in front of me!:lol: It makes me remember how lovely he REALLY is when he's doing everything to get at G's :censored:surround sound wires!

thanks!

that's another one to show to my tutor group at registration.

"miss, why we wotchin rabbits? oo wantster wotch rabbits?"

inner city. i'm working on them...

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Hmmm...showing inner city kids a video of a bunny in the country...How different can you get?!

I'm sure Teddy will get them hooked on bunnies...he's very proud that he is a movie star!! :D

Back