• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kirkby volunteers for Saturday

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
Can you please let me know if you are still able to go on Saturday so I can let Celia know how many volunteers to expect and what time they will be arriving:D

Unfortunately it's unlikely I will be able to go on Saturday unless I feel a lot better:cry: if anyone can collect the tarpaulines and B&Q vouchers from me I would be really grateful:D

me! can people going PM me, i get worried about going places sometimes so would liek to know when others are going.

If i found a nice bunny there would Celia let me adopt him? if he was available to go? could he come back with me sat?

I would love to be able to go but I have to pick Snowdrop up in the morning from Harrogate and will need to supervise her rebond to Strawberry. I also have my 3 yr old niece all weekend so wont be able to bring her with me.

I will go down weekend after if anyone is going back then.

me! can people going PM me, i get worried about going places sometimes so would liek to know when others are going.

If i found a nice bunny there would Celia let me adopt him? if he was available to go? could he come back with me sat?

I've pm'd you:D

I would love to be able to go but I have to pick Snowdrop up in the morning from Harrogate and will need to supervise her rebond to Strawberry. I also have my 3 yr old niece all weekend so wont be able to bring her with me.

I will go down weekend after if anyone is going back then.

Sounds like you have your hands full:D Hope everything goes well with the re-bonding.

I might be going the weekend after if I'm not okay for this weekend:D

Sorry only just been able to update Sue, as I've been out. I am a definite for Saturday & my friend from work & her 17 year old son are also planning on coming if that's ok? So if Celia still has hutches that need staining my friend & her son would be more than happy to help do as many as possible for her.

Unfortunately Mark might not be able to come down with me, as he's done his back in fitting a new floor in our loft last weekend :( He was hoping it might be a lot better by now, but sadly it's not :? I'll update tomorrow as to how he's going :?

I will be there for no later than 12pm, as I've got to collect a couple of BARC bunnies first to meet Amy at Kirkby with them.

Hope you feel better soon Sue xx

I was planning on coming to help out, but I'll only be there very briefly to pick up some buns, then have to leave for Donington. Hopefully I'll get a chance to say hello to everyone first though :)

Thanks everyone for volunteering, sorry, but it's unlikely I will be there:cry:

So far we have Kay (Kayburdett), Laura (Lspacehopper), Poly and Rob (Antigone), Denise (Bunnyaddict), Len (Art) Kate (KateB), Rebecca (Beki) and I think I have missed someone I will phone Celia and tell her that people will be arriving from 10.30 onwards:D:

Thanks everyone for volunteering, sorry, but it's unlikely I will be there:cry:

So far we have Kay (Kayburdett), Laura (Lspacehopper), Poly and Rob (Antigone), Denise (Bunnyaddict), Len (Art) Kate (KateB), Rebecca (Beki) and I think I have missed someone I will phone Celia and tell her that people will be arriving from 10.30 onwards:D:

I've pm'd you. :wave:

Im sulking as I cant be there!

I would come after picking Snowdrop up but really need to watch their rebonding and have my 4 yr old neice all weekend so dont think Celias is really safe for her as she has very limited sight and there is too much for her to fall over.

cool! not much of a DIY person so you will have to forgive me and tell me what to do but i will try my best! will try and be there for about 11.30 - 12. so tired after work this week im going to need a bit of a lie in tomorrow.

Back