• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So Annoyed with Joiner

Margret

Warren Scout
Arranged on Sunday for a local firm to come and measure up and price a rabbit run and they told us they would come today. Now I know its not the biggest job on their books, but have sat around all day and no one come. When I called the office, I was asked had my particulars been taken, I told them I was told someone would be today. Were then told we will phone before we come....even gave them mobile number and still no sign of them.
Well I know where they can stick their rabbit run. Now I have to try and find someone else who will come and do the job.
Anybody know any joiners in Stirlingshire.:lol:

Hope you get it sorted soon. I come from Dunblane originally, so "Hiya" from and exiled Scot!!:lol:

Hi
Have arranged for another guy for Sunday, so will see what happens then.
As if I haven't enough to worry about. Sadly one of my Guinea Pigs died a month ago, leaving her sister Ruby...they are nearly 7. Now I think Ruby is pining, don't want to go down the road of another Guinea Pig, as when we rescued them we agreed there would be no more. Said the same about rescuing rabbits, but had no real choice with Nala a month ago. Now its back to organising shed, and getting a run made for her.
Also have some health issues that I am dealing with...who said getting older life got easier. haha
How long have you been away from Dunblane...we are in Larbert

A hundred years ago! lol.. I left in 1973 when I got married. Did my Teacher training at Callendar Park in Falkirk:lol:

Back