• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freddy is in a coma/ Binky free brave boy, he has left us

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Just found him completely collapsed and unconscious :cry::cry::cry:

I only gave him a little cuddle 20 mins ago and padded him round with sheepskin.

I have covered him up to keep him warm and will stay with him til the end. :cry::cry:

Last edited:
I had no idea he would go so quickly, he was first out for his meds and treat this morning, he was so lively he nearly fell right out of the cage. He was still getting around Ok at 3 o'clock :(

Can't believe it :cry:

Oh Liz I'm so sorry :( It sounds as if he just wants to go peacefully at home, in his familiar surroundings and with his friend at his side. I hope he has a peaceful passing xxx

Oh Liz I'm so sorry :( It sounds as if he just wants to go peacefully at home, in his familiar surroundings and with his friend at his side. I hope he has a peaceful passing xxx

Thank you, I am glad that he is going this way, it is much better for him. I just feel a bit cheated for myself as I wanted a couple more days with him and had it all planned in my head. Its selfish I know and this is definately the best thing for Freddy, which is the important thing :)

Bless him.
At least he'll go at home, surrounded by those he loves and who love him.
Sleep tight little man

He has had 3 seizures, he is not aware of them but it is very distressing to watch. Tegan is besides herself and I have just managed to get hold of Steve at work and left him in tears :cry:

*Sits with you while you sit with him* (unless you want to be alone with him in which case I'll wander off).

It can be hard to watch things like this, but, like you said, this is what's best for him. He is lucky that he is getting the opportunity to leave here surrounded by love, right to the end.

I hope it's peaceful for him.

Safe journey Freddy.

xxx

Thank you Jay

It hasn't been a great couple of days, loosing Zola yesterday, had Rita pts this morning, bad news on Timmy and Jim and now this :cry:

Oh and Steve just told me the car has died and we can't afford to get another one :roll:

*Sits with you while you sit with him* (unless you want to be alone with him in which case I'll wander off).

It can be hard to watch things like this, but, like you said, this is what's best for him. He is lucky that he is getting the opportunity to leave here surrounded by love, right to the end.

I hope it's peaceful for him.

Safe journey Freddy.

xxx

Thank you, you can sit with me :)

I have just left him with Tegan for 5 minutes as she wants to be with him but is nervous of me as she hates being picked up.

:)

It's a hard balancing act with what she needs and he needs and what you need. She's very lucky to have her feelings respected-that takes a special person, especially in situations like this.

Back