• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Louie being neutered tomorrow

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
Just been to the vets to check that he is "ready" and he is, so am taking him in at 8am tomorrow.

I've started to get a bit worried, he is still a little baby :(

Don't worry. Its not as invasive for boys as it is girls. They normally bounce back pretty quickly.

Thanks.

Yes, I remember Simba bouncing back very quickly whereas the girls took about 5 days.

He will be fine, i remember when Pete was done, i put him in the dog crate upstairs and he started tyring to dig his way out so i opened the door he jumped up on my bed :shock: and p****d on it then jumped back off, back in his crate, ate hay and went to sleep :roll: :lol: i say it was revenge :lol:

His neuter seriously did not bother him at all, but then my poor Flopsy :cry: it took her a while, ill never forget her shaking in the corner of the crate when i first put her in :cry: never seems to bother the boys :)

I know it will be best for him and the poor cat once he has been done!

Today he went up to a squirrel and was sniffing it's bum :shock: The squirrel was so shocked it actually jumped over Louie to escape :lol::lol:

I know it will be best for him and the poor cat once he has been done!

Today he went up to a squirrel and was sniffing it's bum :shock: The squirrel was so shocked it actually jumped over Louie to escape :lol::lol:
:shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back