• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Love is..............(no 1)

sharing a bowl of grass!!!......... Nom nom!!

freerangingwc28thSept09004.jpg

Last edited:
This made me want to cry!!!!!!! My fave little lads with their lady at last! They look fabulous!!!

Awwwwww :love:

I'm so pleased to see the three of them getting along.

I'm embarking on the bonding of a trio shortly so always good to see one working so well :)

Awwwwww :love:

I'm so pleased to see the three of them getting along.

I'm embarking on the bonding of a trio shortly so always good to see one working so well :)

Thank you. Most of the time they are lovely. But Eric always seems to get out of bed the wrong side and nips and chases the other 2 for a while. I think he forgets he's the boss when he goes to sleep and feels the need to remind them again in the morning:)

Good luck with your trio. (I sent mine to Janice at ARC as I was too mush of a wimp to try it myself:oops::oops:)

:shock::shock:

I never knew that these three were bonded! Well done! :D Thats fab!!
:D

It's only been about 3 weeks, so still new, but going quite well. Just that Eric is quite territorial at times, so just taking things REEEEEAAALLY slow!!

It's lovely when they snuggle up together.:love::love:

This made me want to cry!!!!!!! My fave little lads with their lady at last! They look fabulous!!!

Thanks Andrea. They do make a lovely trio. Honey just want to snuggle all the time. And the boys take it in turns throughout the day and then they all flop together.

Hope your cheeky gilrs are o.k xx

Back