• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing my bunniefamily

Diezel

Young Bun
Hi everyone!

My name´s Terese and I live in Sweden with my husband Robert and our 17 months old daughter Emma. I´m bunniemummy to frenchies Diezel and Daisy and fluffy dwarf rabbits Fluffie and Gizmo.

I first took on Diezel when his breeder wanted to kill him because she had no use for him in her breeding. Then came Fluffie who had been kicked out from her home and I rescued her. I adopted Daisy to give Diezel a best friend of the same breed and it´s a success -they really love each other!

Gizmo is just a baby and I adopted him from a family who where going to kill him because they had become allergic, or perhaps they were just boored and didn´t want to take care of him anymore. Anyways, Gizmo is going to be bonded with Fluffie and I really hope they´ll be just as good friends as my big bunnies.

All four are very sociable, cuddly and fully litter trained -I love them so much!

I don´t breed my rabbits, they´re much loved and castrated familymembers and live inside with us as free range housebunnies. Our home is divided so that the two pairs of bunnies have their own territories.

This is Diezel and his best friend Daisy:

2ypj1o6.jpg

zwrip.jpg

fzaqtj.jpg

This is Gizmo:

mk6m9.jpg

k9i1rr.jpg

And this is Fluffie:

wsmrz8.jpg

23jfxpu.jpg

Last edited:
#2 Thank you! Yes, Gizmo has lovely baby blue eyes. He´s newly castrated and recovering very well so he´ll soon be bonded with Fluffie.

Last edited:
adorable bunnies, i loe gizmo :love: welcome to RU you are most welcome. you sounds like a lovely bunny mummy. :wave:

#5 Oh thanks!

It´s not very common to have free range house bunnies in Sweden so I tend to get a lot of comments from my friends and extended family, but the most important thing´s that my bunnies enjoy their lifes and I really think they do. :)

#9 Yeah, I really like that picture too. I´ve got lots of pictures just like that one as they love to take naps together my lovely frenchies. They´re not the most energenic of bunnies, rather lazy actually except for their morning runs all over the appartment. But I love their cuddly personalities. :)

Hi & Welcome to the Forum :wave: what gorgeous bunnies you have,and I love Gizmo with his flash of white down his face and those beautiful blue eyes. :love::love:

Hi & Welcome to the Forum :wave: what gorgeous bunnies you have,and I love Gizmo with his flash of white down his face and those beautiful blue eyes. :love::love:

My hubbie wanted to call him "Blixten" wich means Flash in Swedish but then he desided to call him Gizmo instead. I think Gizmo suits him better.

Hi and welcome! :wave:

All 4 of your bunnies are absolutely stunning!! :shock::love::love:
I must have mis-read your initial post, thought you said you were from Swindon! :roll::lol:

Sounds like they are all in a great home, hope you settle in on the forum ok :D

Oh my goodness! Daisy looks so much like my Mischa (apart from the super long ears!)

Back