• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nooooo!

crysta

Alpha Buck
Faith and Hope are missing :shock:

I dont know if they've got out - and if they have, HOW, as all the doors and windows are shut and secure - or if they're just hiding, but I'm panicking right now.

Walked round the area and didn't find them but that doesn't mean they aren't out there. :(

Look everywhere - I mean everywhere. We once found Comfrey trapped underneath the base of a china commode (don't ask), and Mistletoe in with the pond pump in the pump mechanism.

If you are convinced there is no way out then check inside everything - lift up all the furniture and move it (and listen to it).

I have had this happen many times and they have always turned up safe and sound. One of mine chewed a hole underneath the sofa and climbed inside :roll:

Try to stay calm and search each room thoroughly in turn. I'm sure they will turn up :)

Oh thank God!

I found them both. One of the kickboards under the kitchen cupboards was loose and they'd managed to squish into the gap and get under there.

Crisis averted!

At least I know I'll make a good bunny mummy eventually panicking when they disappear :oops:

Now to fix that kickboard so the same doesn't happen again!

Whew!! Gus managed to somehow get into the base of the sofa bed once, I was going mental trying to find him! Wasn't until he got hungry and tried to get out I heard him!

Oh thank God!

I found them both. One of the kickboards under the kitchen cupboards was loose and they'd managed to squish into the gap and get under there.

Crisis averted!

At least I know I'll make a good bunny mummy eventually panicking when they disappear :oops:

Now to fix that kickboard so the same doesn't happen again!

Little sods!!!!

I'm so glad the panic's off - these buns can be little toe rags!
Mine used to "go missing" indoors, but was playing a game. I'd look for him absolutely everywhere - no bun. At some point I'd turn round 180 degrees & there he was! hopping silently right behind me on my heel. I thought it the best "hide & seek" ever. :roll::roll::roll:

Back