• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can I buy this from?

Kyle

Young Bun
A bunny buddy
VAL.jpg

I bought it from this site http://www.vagavalley.co.uk/bunnysupplies/shop.htm but have just received an email saying it is out of stock and could take up to 2-4 weeks until they have more in stock. So i'm going to get a refund. Is there anything similar that I could buy.

Last edited:
I'm rescuing my aunties bunny so I what to get him a soft toy until I get a bunny wife for him. Are any teddies safe to use?

most teddies are, if the bunny is a chewer then remove the eyes and anything else they could chew on. some bunnies don't really take to teddies. petal just ignores her although if i move it she attacks it :roll: :lol:

I might just give him one of my teddies and see what happens. I thought getting him a soft toy might help because he seems so lonely.

I might just give him one of my teddies and see what happens. I thought getting him a soft toy might help because he seems so lonely.

I think that is a lovely idea :) and then when he is settled he can have the real thing, obviously when he's been neutered ;) But a teddy is a very good idea for the meantime. As long as no removable parts (eyes, buttons etc) and keep an eye on any stuffing coming out that could be eaten, it will be fine. Well done for rescuing this bunny - I read your other thread. :D

Thanks:D I manged to find the bunny buddy on ebay so have bought it. At least it will do for now and hopefully he likes it until he can get the real thing.

I've got one of those - called it Pinky, which ended up being lengthened to Mrs Pinkerton! :oops: :lol:

Good luck with the bunny. :)

Back