• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well I know it was meant for Elwood but waste not want not (eddie again)

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Thought Elly would like a little treat but he wasn't interested, then another little naughty bunny bit my bum til I gave him some instead :lol:

HPIM2427.jpg

HPIM2429.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww Bless him.May I ask his story....:??

Its avery long one, I'll see if I can find some old threads :)

Here is one thread that tells a bit http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=156378&highlight=cashmere+rescue

Here's another http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=151208&highlight=eddie

When he arrived at our sanctuary he became very poorly, in January he had difficulty breathing and we thought we had lost him, but he was put on lots of meds and amazed everyone by pulling through.

He is now doing so well we have managed to reduce his medication right back over the last few weeks and he is continuing to do well, he is a very special little bunny :love:

Last edited:
Hes fallen on his feet with you guys then!! Bless him.So, him and Ellwood make a team eh??? I saw the thread about the maltesers!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hes fallen on his feet with you guys then!! Bless him.So, him and Ellwood make a team eh??? I saw the thread about the maltesers!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

They were never meant to be together, I was bathing Eddie's eyes on the sofa while Elwood was free ranging one day when Elwood thought the wet cotton wool balls looked quite tasty so jumped up to eat one :roll: Eddie then humped Elwoods head and it was love at first sight :roll::lol::lol:

They were never meant to be together, I was bathing Eddie's eyes on the sofa while Elwood was free ranging one day when Elwood thought the wet cotton wool balls looked quite tasty so jumped up to eat one :roll: Eddie then humped Elwoods head and it was love at first sight :roll::lol::lol:

ohhh,bless!!!! I almost fell off the chair when i read about maltesers.....I must keep an eye out for more Norty threads involving these 2!!!:lol::lol:
You could just tell me more!!!!

Those pouches of food are really good, i use them if i need to feed a sick piggie. That flabour smells lovely..its banana isnt it? :oops:

Eddie is adorable. :love::love::love: I'm sure he puts a smile on your face (that is when he's not trying to give you a heart attack :shock:)

Back