• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am just too gorgeous! ( Eddie)

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love:

HPIM2426.jpg

Oh Eddie you are indeed :love: :love: :love: :love: I could look at pictures of you all day :D:D

I hope you are looking after poorly Elwood!!

I am sure your mummy could do with some snuggles too ;)

His eye is looking sooo good Liz :) :)

How did I miss this :shock: Gorgeous as ever :love:

Is he on a herbal prescription now Liz, or are his eyes just ticking over ok on their own now?

I think the person above you may have something to say about that :lol:

DARN RIGHT!!! :shock:
Eddie's holidays are already reserved at my house! HOORAH! :love::love:
And Elwood "i'm not a walking disaster, honest" Bun too!
(but i'll post pics while they are here, if thats ok with Liz?)

How did I miss this :shock: Gorgeous as ever :love:

Is he on a herbal prescription now Liz, or are his eyes just ticking over ok on their own now?

He is on his herbal meds and metacam, thats all. His eyes were wet (although clear) for awhile but they have dried up nicely now :)

And yes Vikki you can post pics, although we haven't actually booked the holiday yet as we are having one bunny disaster after another and don'tknow if it is fair to leave them :(

He is on his herbal meds and metacam, thats all. His eyes were wet (although clear) for awhile but they have dried up nicely now :)

And yes Vikki you can post pics, although we haven't actually booked the holiday yet as we are having one bunny disaster after another and don'tknow if it is fair to leave them :(

Aww, thats a shame! maybe you should put tranquilisers in their water so they'll all just snooze for a week and stop causing you so much stress! :shock::lol:
Let me know as and when i can help!

Back