• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I guess they were ready..

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Charlie had a big fight with Sophie and Granite last night and I have had to completely seperate them :(

So I took it as an opportunity to have a go at soft bonding him to Cherry in the shed bit of the new run. Blocked off the run and gave Charlie a bit of space the Cherry the rest of the space.

I started at 5, with them together, uneventful, but I havn't felt well all day, so seperated them and went to bed. Checked on them at 7, and gave wormer, still seperated.

Just went in to top up hay and give veg, and they are happy as larry, in charlies bit :). Charlie is laid back, and Cherry seems to have completely calmed down :D (She was going for his man bits the first 2-3 times I tried. It has been a few weeks since I attempted.

I am just hoping that Charlie will show Cherry the error of her ways and she will start eating hay like bunnies should.

They seem very happy, no fur pulled etc

Cherry still seems very skinny, so we are off to the vets again tomorrow I think

Back