• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted - Unusual/uncommon/unique names

DemiS

Warren Veteran
Hi
I like to have a list on my computer of pet names for when friends ask me about them, or when I get a new rabbit. Anyway, I thought here was the best place to come for unusual, uncommon and unique names. For Example, Not things like 'Bugs' and 'Thumper' :lol:

Male and female please :)

one of my buns are called lollipop and the other sherbert i guess there uncommon names :D

I like really odd names!

Rasberry
Apple
Pear
Peaches
Custard
Sundae
Tuesday
Wednesday
Pinkie
Blue
Holiday

only known one bun called linus, mine :D i used to name most of my pets after peanuts characters pigpens a good one for a messy bun

or any of the condiments listed below of honeys 7 i fostered :lol:
dijon mustard marmite

Last edited:
I like natural names, and two word names, so any future bunnies will probably get names along the lines of:

Blueberry Cloud
Indigo Skye
Meadowsweet
Jostaberry Rain
Apple Blossom
Star Anise

Actually, think I need to copyright these! :lol:

I think Mischa is pretty unusual. It's actually the German nickname for Michael and should be pronounced Mis-sha but I pronounce it Misch-Ka cos I think the other way sounds too girly. :lol:

I like Forgien names, they are the best. these 5 are my utter most favourite names right now, and I am going to name my future pets/children these ;)

Devonrick - male name. i believe its an old english tribal name!
Khan - turkish male name meaning Ruler
Juliet - girl name!
Eva - hebrew name meaning life
Pitika - little girl in Romanian

(Hetty, you will be pleased i've gone off the name Balthazar now! :lol:)

Last edited:
Welshie names here!! :D

Cariad -love
Melys - sweet
Carreg -pebble
Blodyn - Flower
seren - star

bleugh, i need my dictionary for more... and thats upstairs, ill add more tomorow.

xx

Will probably be back in an hour with a 'gender/pronounciation of different names' thread :lol:

When I first got my number one bun,I called him Mr Bun.Then I found out shes a girl,so now its Mrs Bun.
She was originally called Lucky.
Macke pronounced Matska means little girl kitten.Its Albanian.There is also Macok..Pro Machok...little boy Kitten.
Baby rabbits are Kits....hence my way of thinking...:roll:

When I first got my number one bun,I called him Mr Bun.Then I found out shes a girl,so now its Mrs Bun.
She was originally called Lucky.
Macke pronounced Matska means little girl kitten.Its Albanian.There is also Macok..Pro Machok...little boy Kitten.
Baby rabbits are Kits....hence my way of thinking...:roll:

I put Matska down :)
If I put the proper spelling I'd forget how to pronounce it :oops::lol:

I loved the name of Clutterydraws bridge bunny Sorrell :love:

I have a Sorrell too, also spelled with 2 r's and 2 l's.
DSC00054.jpg

Back