• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's an order!

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Pingu Lik my Hed now!
SDC10950.jpg

:shock: Colour co-ordinated cat and bunster! :shock:
They are both adorable :love::love::love::love: (although I feel sorry for the cat having to deal with such a demanding bunster). :)

Poor Pingu! I love the way cats and bunsters can get on...if only Teddy hadn't attacked my mums cat, Solomon...again, and again!!

:shock: Colour co-ordinated cat and bunster! :shock:
They are both adorable :love::love::love::love: (although I feel sorry for the cat having to deal with such a demanding bunster). :)

:lol: all my animals seem to be colour coordinated..but Jemimah and my Goldfish Jeffery..:lol::love:... It's not intentional though! Honest!

Its ok I have two cats..so they take it in turns to clean Queen Lola :p:D

and thanks you!

Poor Pingu! I love the way cats and bunsters can get on...if only Teddy hadn't attacked my mums cat, Solomon...again, and again!!

I used to have a bunny(Peter) when I was about 11..who tried to hump cats..he had free range of the garden and well..he ended up losing his eye because of his actions(wasn't my cat!). It was very upsetting! I remember being at school making him a 'get well soon' card and getting all my teachers to sign it!:oops::lol: those were the days.
R.i.p Peter:love:

Back