• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am just big boned..................

bunnytoes

Warren Veteran
You all don't think that I need to go on a diet do you?

375095949.jpg

Don't tha camera add 5 pounds. Tell my mommy I am skinny.

375096643.jpg

I am just big boned....

I can try to tell your mummy that you are skinny BUT i,m afraid that you really are the FATTEST bunny i have seen:shock::oops::lol:
I am sitting here laughing as you look so cheeky:lol:even with your rolls of flab around your middle:lol:
have you ever heard of the cabbage diet:?:lol:p.S. you are cuddly size and one gorgeous bunny:D

we will tell your mummy no such lies....lol but you are gorgeous!!!! not sure about your collar tho but you are gorgeous!!! i love that you pose so happily!!! xxx

Sweetie,you are beautiful! As Garfield says....You are not fat, you are just short for your weight..:D Me too:oops:

we will tell your mummy no such lies....lol but you are gorgeous!!!! not sure about your collar tho but you are gorgeous!!! i love that you pose so happily!!! xxx

Yeah...........you can tell me daddy that I dont need no jiggle bell collar. He said I may be big bone but I sure am fast and light on me feet. I luv to sneak tween his feet for a foot rub. Not my fault that he is a bit clumsy and trips.

Tanks everybody. Ever heared of Bunny Spa day? I went once before and there is one in a couple weeks. Can't wait. Mommy says it is a Fun Raiser for homeless bunnies but I loved it. I got a hare do, pet a cure and health check. This year there is a hans on expert. They didn't have that before. I don't know what it is but mommy says she might help me. I tink I will skip that station. When I went they had contest. I almost won big ears but a bunny came at the last minute with huge ears. No fair he could not even hold his ears up. I can do that. I WON BIG BUNNY! Mommy said I might not be so proud but I am. I was thee biggest bun and won a jar of yummies. Going for tat again. Wish me luck.

Back