• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help with bonding near Norfolk

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Ive got a female and a male who I would like to bond but really dont know if I have the nerve to do it myself?? Are there any places near to Norfolk I could take them to get the bonding done for me?

Thanks

:wave: Im in Cromer - what about you? Do you know of any RSPCC or places I can take my buns for bonding> Im desperate lol x

Thats not far then - have you done it before? Im goin to try myself again but if it gets too stressful i might take up your offer ;)

I've bonded Milly to Harry, who died recently and have just bonded the 3 singletons in my siggie. I've also had a tried foursome fail, which helped in bonding the 3 as I knew what bad bunny body language looks like.

Give it ago yourself, you are bonding young buns, it may work really easily.

I nearly sent my two away to be bonded as I was absolutely terrified of doing it myself. In the end I succesfully bonded a hand reared wild bunny who was tiny with a male bun that was bigger than her. I was terrified but with lots of help from a lovely lady on this forum (sorry forgot your name whoever you were :oops:) I got through it! I am sooo glad I did it myself as you get to see the first nose rubs etc!

Unfortunately the male I bonded her with died a few weeks back :cry: so I am now in the process of re-bonding with another rescue bun.

I might start an online bonding diary on here :roll:

Back