• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roxy poorly u/d looking a lot better...nearly removed my finger!

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Just had to rush Roxy to the vets as when I got back from work she was just sat in the corner and felt cooler than usual.

The vet has given her loads of meds and I'm taking her back tomorrow. She's still not herself but am giving tummy rubs and there have been a couple of poos.

Please send any spare vibes her way.

Last edited:
I have had two of my buns at the vets not eating this month, it is just such an awful thing...very stressful :(

I found herbs/dried leaves seem to be favourite things to eat first..

I have had two of my buns at the vets not eating this month, it is just such an awful thing...very stressful :(

I found herbs/dried leaves seem to be favourite things to eat first..

Funnily enough, our vets is next door to kennelgate so they do normally get some dried herbs when they go to the vets. I got dried dandelion mix which claims to be a diuretic so I think that may help her.

Went back to the vets today and she has perked up loads. She's back to her feisty self! :love:

Back