• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg!!!

melly

Warren Scout
i play an online game and on it we have a forum to which i had made a post about lollipop and he recent op and such to which i got a few why worry its only a rabbit sort of thing :shock: but then i logged on just now and read and came across this post :censored::censored: i mean words fail me i nearly cried when i read it ............how .....why :shock::censored:

Once when I was younger, we raised rabbits, we started with 3. 2 female, 1 male. Less than a year later, we had about 12. We gave some away, some ran away, but they still kept multiplying.

They were reproducting with mom,dad,brother,sister,aunt,uncle,brothercousin and so on. They didn't care, we couldn't stop them.

So, our rabbits were starting to have defects, one was born with one ear, one never grew hair, extra toes and some other crazy stuff. The one that stuck out, had a long tail and didn't really hop. I started thinking maybe one of the cats were invloved with this one.

Anyway, after 2 years, we had too many to count, last count was 50 and then more came. I'm not one to kill animals or take them to a shelter, I live in the woods, so the woods became their home.
i mean wot the :censored::censored:
my only hope is that it was some sort off sick joke and this never really happened i dont really no enough about inbreedin and the defects that can happen to no if it could be true or not :cry::cry::cry:
but if it is omg!!!!!
sorry i just had to come somewhere and rant about it

just ignore it hun sounds like a childish story. in future i'd suggest not posting on that forum to save yourself heart ache. at least on this forum you'l get support.

yeah i was hopin it wud be but wot made me think was it was posted by a 39 yr old married man :shock: i dont no some ppl

To be honest, they sound like they are better of in the woods than with him :roll: Lets hope someone found them

Back