• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P@H woodlands range

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone tried anything yet???

So far my guys have had;

Woodlands herbal hay- impressed
Aromatic crunchies- loved them
Carrot crunchies- same as naturals range
Forage pellets- Im impressed with the 19% fibre but not tried them on the buns yet.
Alfafa wreth- Strawberry loves it, Snowdrop isnt fussed
Alfafa bails- will eat if there are no other treats going
Dandelion roots- Strawberry loves them, not tried with Snow yet
Carrot log roll- Strawberry isnt fussed, not tried with Snow

Any other reviews???

Not for the buns but I did buy the gerbils the coconut house as its really hard to find them stuff because they can't have plastic. Its a real hit so far.

Mine have had both the types of hay loved that:)
And they love the food both piggies and buns well impressed:)

Looking at the list I think I give my guys too many treats! lol We have been trying to get weight on Snowdrop so been giving her a few extra but it hasnt worked!

Might I add most of them are still in the packets half eaten, they havent been through whole bags of everything we have tried so far!

tried most of the stuff and it all went down well with the guieneas rabbits and small rodents.Havent found anything they wont eat or use x

I've given mine the Hay tunnel and they have eaten all the hay off it and starting to demolish the carboard now!! (Only been a week!).

Also they are enjoying the fenugreek crunchies.

Have the alfalfa wreath to give them - not had it yet!!

Plus a loofah thing that you hang from the roof! (Not had it yet either)

Helen

Oooooo think I will try these next! I was like a small child in a sweet shop earlier today when I nipped in! Wanted to get Strawbs a few bits to keep him busy while Snowdrop is away.

When Sweetpea was ill I took these to the vets and it was the first thing she started eating...she had most of the packet by the time I collected her :lol:

Mine have had herby hay and chamomile hay. They love both, also the trio of williowy play balls and some herby salad stuff.So far so good and all is nom! :lol:

PS Just realised my fenugreek crunchies were from the old Naturals range and not the new Woodlands range. Are Aromatic Crunchies the same?

PS Just realised my fenugreek crunchies were from the old Naturals range and not the new Woodlands range. Are Aromatic Crunchies the same?

The aromatic crunchies have fenugreek crunchies in them as well as little round crunchie things

I bought the alfalfa bales and dandelion roots today, Deej ate 1 piece of root, not hugely enthusiastic and an alfalfa bale which he enjoyed, but then he has had similar in the past and enjoyed them. :D

Back