• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sheds - Overlay or Tongue and Groove??!

p_prod_uk

Mama Doe
What kind of shed is best for a giant bun, T&G or overlay? I know T&G is slightly better, but I'm wondering if to get a T&G, or a larger overlay for the same price?

Help!! :D

I always say tounge and groove as it is harder for buns to chew. Had a cheap overlap shed once and the buns ate their way out of it overnight :shock::roll:

My friend kept 2 chickens in an overlap shed overnight and a fox ripped 3 of the panels off it and got to the chickens :(

I also had one just for tools and it leaked terribly.

I would say t&g too. It's just more sturdy and resistant to buns.
She's quite good for not chewing things to be fair......but she has LOADS of toys at the moment and I hide her food to keep her occupied.
She loves her tunnel btw (hint ;) )

I would say t&g too. It's just more sturdy and resistant to buns.
She's quite good for not chewing things to be fair......but she has LOADS of toys at the moment and I hide her food to keep her occupied.
She loves her tunnel btw (hint ;) )

haha! I was talking to OH today when we were sitting in with the buns, about a tunnel for Bea. What do you use for a tunnel? I was thinking i may have to get a concrete-type tunnel from a builders place or something, so that it's big enough? :?
:D

T&G def then - thanks for all the replies :D

haha! I was talking to OH today when we were sitting in with the buns, about a tunnel for Bea. What do you use for a tunnel? I was thinking i may have to get a concrete-type tunnel from a builders place or something, so that it's big enough? :?
:D

T&G def then - thanks for all the replies :D

I bought her a cat tunnel......she managed to put a couple of holes in it though....but I think thats cause its one of the places I hide her dinner. She loves hinged shoe boxes too if that makes sence :D

Back