• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Volunteers need urgently for vet runs please

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
Celia is struggling to get the bucks to and from the vets for castrations, she has about 20 waiting at the moment, the vet is collecting 2 from Celia on Thursday as she has no one to take them, as you can imagine this is slowing down the rehoming:?

If anyone can help could they please ring Celia on 01623 753883.

I'd love to be able to help, but I need to be back in Nottingham by 9am for work every weekday morning...and I don't suppose their vets open much before that? :(

I'd love to be able to help, but I need to be back in Nottingham by 9am for work every weekday morning...and I don't suppose their vets open much before that? :(

Could you enquire about dropping them off the evening before? My vets don't have a problem with that, although I know some do charge.

Could you enquire about dropping them off the evening before? My vets don't have a problem with that, although I know some do charge.

I could do that if they open quite late. I couldn't get there before about 7pm though because I work/live a good 20 miles away from Kirkby and rush hour traffic can be v. unpredictable

Sue there were a few people in the last pages of your thread on the RIN bit, that offered, maybe worth a quick PM and see if they can still help out ;)

I would love to help but am struggling a lot at the minute with my depression and wouldnt want to be unreliable. Which I am, a lot, at the moment. Mornings particularly. Also Kirkby is quite far for us - further than I initially thought.

If my OH and I can help though we will get in touch. I really feel for Celia and the buns.

I cant help on week days sorry. I live about 30 minutes from Celia but work in the opposite direction so wouldnt have time to get them there before or after work.

If she is desperate and willing to pay my vets prices I could possible take a few to be done at my place and keep them overnight here. They are pricey for neuters though.

Back