• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Winter is a Housebunneh!

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
Winter: And I loves it!!!!!!

I took her in the bathroom while I had a bath.. and to be honest... she hated it..

Winter: Yes, twas scary with you splashing about in there likes a elephant.. I was scared dat you'd get injured and I'd have to rescue you... I'm only an ickle baby bun and you're so big!

Well, here are some pictures :love:
(In bathroom)
SNC01984.jpg

SNC01985.jpg

SNC01986.jpg

SNC01988.jpg

Now this was when she got a little bit scared when I got in the bath.. she sat in her corner tray and sat there with her eyes wide openscanning... :lol:
SNC01989.jpg

And this is obviously when I'm back out.
Winter: I still aint budging from me little litter trays.
SNC01990.jpg

SNC01991.jpg

Back in my bedroom.
Winter: All betterz. I can now binky all on your bed and sit on my throne.. well your pillow :)
SNC01992.jpg

SNC01993.jpg

SNC01994.jpg

:love::love:

She's actually sitting in a wierd position at the end of the bed... peeking her head round the laptop as if to say, "Mum, what is that stupid thing on your head?"
She's been sat there like that for about 10 minutes now!

She's actually sitting in a wierd position at the end of the bed... peeking her head round the laptop as if to say, "Mum, what is that stupid thing on your head?"
She's been sat there like that for about 10 minutes now!

SNC01996.jpg

Sorry, it's on my phone so shoddy quality(well for all the other pictures as well :lol:)

Winter is adorable. :love::love::love:
How nice of her to hop on your pillow after she's been in her litter tray. :shock: My house bunnies do the same. :mrgreen:

Oh she is a pretty little bunneh :D I've always been terrified of having the bathroom door open while having a bath in case D&D decided to jump up and land in the hot water with me:shock: I even keep the loo seat down at all times...well not all times :oops:

It'll be easyto give her up... she's just bitten me... :lol:
Not hard, it was only a playful bite :lol:

Back