• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jose wanted to help me with my NVQ..........(Pic Heavy)

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
280920091248.jpg

280920091250.jpg

280920091251.jpg

280920091255.jpg

280920091259.jpg

280920091257.jpg

280920091258.jpg

280920091262.jpg

280920091261.jpg

I don't have many corners left :roll:

would she like to help me with my NVQ? And by help....i mean destroy the
whole wretched thing so i never have to see it again! :evil::lol:

Great pics :D

It's not going to look very good when i take it into work tomorrow - "Sorry, my rabbit ate it!" :lol:

(not sure why some of the pics are yellowy??)

She'd have it destroyed in no time for you! Shall I send her round? :D

(I agree that they're evil!)

Yes please! We just started the level 3 and one of the questions is "show that you know and understand your knowledge and understanding".....can she cope with eating uch nonsense or will it give her a bellyache :?

My lot decided to chew up a lottery ticket yesterday! :shock: U never know I could have been a millionaire! Then I could spend all day on here instead of going to work!

Yes please! We just started the level 3 and one of the questions is "show that you know and understand your knowledge and understanding".....can she cope with eating uch nonsense or will it give her a bellyache :?

What's your NVQ in? I'm doing Customer Service Level 3 - oh the joy! :roll:

She didn't each much, I took the pics quickly then shooed her away - must to her disapproval! She kept coming back for a different corner lol.

The yellowy ness is because you're using indoor lighting and your camera i set up to outdoor lighting, there is a difference and our eyes adapt but cameras don't. Try going into the white balance settings and check it's either on auto or something like tungsten.

What's your NVQ in? I'm doing Customer Service Level 3 - oh the joy! :roll:

She didn't each much, I took the pics quickly then shooed her away - must to her disapproval! She kept coming back for a different corner lol.

horticulture

i had no idea how comprehensively shoddy paperwork could ruin the subject i love :(

Awww bless! Hazel-Rah had a thirst for knowledge, well more a hunger for my Oscar Wilde books... they are now sadly without corners :(

Back