• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am amazed...

<3 chester

Warren Scout
At the cheek of some people!!

Am just sat casually in my living room watching tv, then keep seeing this flashing and wondering what the hell it is. Only to realise a group of people are peering in through my kitchen window taking snaps of Chester! :lol:

He's the most famous bunny down my street. Everyone loves him :lol: :love:

Waiting for people to start knocking on the door to ask to see him. should start charging!! haha

:shock::lol: I let mine free range the garden and quite often as I look out of the window there are people by my gate pointing at Smudge who sits by there. I've seen the same lady and her toddler son a couple of times and so let them in to see him.

People often double take if Blue is sat in the window....It makes me laugh.
Taking photos is just rude though.

You should get a scream mask and jump up when they're not expecting it ;)

:lol::lol::lol: oh well i suppose you should be proud ;) when we moved floppy into the back garden it was amazing how many people asked me were he'd gone coz they thought he was the best looked after bunny they'd seen :love:

Back