• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what are your Bunnies characters?

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
Delly is very outgoing, will come up to me without any problems for a stroke. Very confidant, but wont sit still for five minutes :lol: She will happily sit in your lap for 5 seconds then will try and sniff your face, and then move round to sniff your back :lol:

Oggie is much more sensitive, cautious of movements. He is finally coming around, and gaining confidance and is such a squidgybum :love: He is so friendly though, and once ok with you, will flop right next to you :lol:
He also hates strangers :lol:

Faith is nosy as all get! If you can guarantee there'll be a bunny that manages to put itself in the bin by being nosy, it's Faith!

Hope is a lot more laid back, prefers to curl up in a corner somewhere, but she does periscope a lot which makes her even cuter imo :)

Teddy is a funny bun! He is demanding whenever he feels he;s not getting enough attention! Lately he's becoming clingy and is a real lap bun! He strops like hell and if you anger him he'll sit in a corner looking at you and glaring...until he forgets/get's hungry!!:lol::lol:

Strawberry = pain in the ****! Total whirlwind, need eyes in the back of your head, into everything destructo bunny.

Snowdrop= calm, chilled, cuddly, no trouble and an absolute angel!

lollipop is very loving doesnt mind being picked will just walk around you doin his own thing
clover can be abit of a madam but its funny really, sometimes she will let you pick her up and stroke her other times she will move away and if i try to get her again she gets me with her front paws.:roll:
sherbert is a live wire runnin round so fast everywhere and then will kind of flop almost in mid run lol
flopsy since havin babies has become so chilled out i think she finds it hard to get up in a morn lol she takes everything in her stride
the two baby boys im not sure about yet as they are still findin their place i guess but they are very lovin to one another:love:

Lola- is the queen of all, everyone must bow down to her every need, everyone must lick her head- if not you will be punished. Lola is also Mummy's little girl, easily jealous and gives mummy hair-cuts.. on the rare occasion she'll give Max a nice kiss!

Max- Grumpy and shy! He loves Lola, but he sometimes wants his own space. He's a treat monster!

Brian- The circling poo-firing machine gun. He stinks but i love him :love:, he's always so happy and very very nosey.

Lenny- Grooms me and Jay all the time, not clothes not arms..but your face, his breath stinks, its so funny when he tries to wash my OH's whiskery bits and he has a thing for my eyebrows..

Jemimah- She likes to sit on my shoulder..in a former life she must have been a parrot! and she just has the madam! edge to her.

Amber: Very big personality. Bunny version of Naomi Campbell:shock: She has a reputation at the vets as the 'wildie fiesty madam':oops: She has a temper and can throw a big strop. She gets this look in her eye and you know she's in a destructive mood. That said she is mostly such a sweet bun and loves a fuss.

Ollie: Lovely, sweet, happy bun and is always pleased to see people. Pellet monster:lol:

Sky- King, loves a fuss and loves attention but ONLY on his terms.

Sandy- Queen-and everyone around her is inferior.

Badger- my puppy bun, super cuddly and snuggly, and always wherever you are.

Star- Very dainty, cautious but manic when he wants to run.

Angel- Laid back, loves fuss and attention. Now he is neutered he is able to stand still-, before then he just ran, all the time.

The Dopeys- Dopey.

Cloud- Anxious and agressive but loves a fuss and will demand it when he is out of his hutch.

Dawn- Light hearted, fun loving goon.

Sunny- Smart lady, leads her boys astray. Very smart, actually. Hates being handled but loves grooming me.

Hope- Lacking in something. Always expect him to have some sort of genetic issue. Acts a bit like a person with mild autism might do, or can be seen as 'alternative' but happy with his two bonded friends (Sunny and Dawn).

Lightning- Not a person bunny but has just discovered he likes to be stroked between the ears.

Tilly- Enthusiastic and happy since recovering from head tilt, a bit of a whirlwind.

Roger- Found in the wild so very cautious of people, namely of hands, but when he knows there is no threat he just loves life and does lots of binkies.

Candyfloss- anxious, but hides behind being bolshy. The oddest rabbit I have ever met.

Dusk- Quiet and reserved but Floss is bringing him out of his shell. Loves a stroke but is a rabbit rabbit, not a person rabbit. Very sensitive to change of any sort.

My foster 'Baby'- A bumbling, happy go lucky baby, loves fuss, loves food, loves running, loves strokes, loves pretty much whatever he is doing (he also seems to love the cat and will seek him out if the cat is near Baby's run), but HATES any sort of surprising noise and then he freaks out.

Faith is nosy as all get! If you can guarantee there'll be a bunny that manages to put itself in the bin by being nosy, it's Faith!

Hope is a lot more laid back, prefers to curl up in a corner somewhere, but she does periscope a lot which makes her even cuter imo :)

My lot do this all the time! dirty bunnies!

Smudge: Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper most of the time isn't too happy to be stroked (don't even suggest picked up/cuddled :lol:)

Sora: 'Love Me Always' little girl :love: slowly getting more confidence with being held and cuddled :oops:

Hope Smudge calms down when he gets past his terrible teens.....just another year to wait :shock::roll::lol:

Molly: Confident, cheeky, nosy, greedy, bossy, strong willed, dominant. She is very affectionate though, loves having nose rubs. She will nip if you dont pay her attention when she asks for it. The cutest thing is her obsession with Brian's ears. She cant possibly sit next to him without licking his ears. She is very obedient, comes when she is called, always goes to bed when its time. I love her more than life itself.

Brian: A little sweetheart, very nosy, very greedy, friendly, he likes to stand on my knee and sniff my face. Only had him a month so I cant wait to get to know him better.

Mischa - can be lazy, very lovable and affectionate, will do anything for nose rubs including shoving his head under Mini and Nutmeg dare I attempt to give them attention without giving Mischa some too!

Mini - adventurous, can often be found nosing into something new, loves her Mischa dearly and takes care of him, wont take any nonsense

Nutmeg - skittish, takes a while to trust, very dainty and elegant in everything she does, loves doing Indy 500 style sprints

Smudge - haven't really had him long enough to gauge his personality yet and he's not neutered and I find their character comes out more after the hormones have died down

Saffy - stroppy, the boss but secretly quite likes a cuddle.

Tinkerbell - Cheeky, food mad, vocal, funny.

Joey - soppy, playful, will mug you for treats.

Dreamer - Mega cheeky, binky king, very vocal, abit nervous at times, adores his ears being tickled and nose rubs. :)

Harley - Friendly, active, curious and very smart
Flash - Relaxed, friendly, lazy, quite smart
Jez - :evil::lol: No seriously, I can't tame him, he's mad! Poor bun must have had an awful life before I rescued him :(

Bournville: Leader of the bunch. Confident, chilled, affectionate

Tim: Affectionate, submissive, slightly nervous of Fliss at times

Fliss: Confident, Slightly aloof towards her hoomins(!!) likes to boss Tim, but also loves to groom him. GREEDY..will drop whatever she's eating to steal stuff out of Bournville's and Tim's mouths!

Duncan - the 'Daddy' of the group, the protector, intelligent. He is though, beneath his hard exterior, a big softie.

Frank - very gentle. A good little boy.

Sally - chilled out. Very calm and affectionate. Loves cuddles.

Penny Pocket - a lunatic! But we love her that way!

Back