• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO: Kris @ Starlights (and nosey peeps)

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Here is Norman (AKA Toby) as promised! :D

IMG_2714.jpg

IMG_2718.jpg

And his loopy wife, Luna:

IMG_2705.jpg

IMG_2704.jpg

I must just say that Norman is the sweetest, most gentle Rabbit I have ever met. He is one of the 61 rabbits who were rescued from a house. I know a few people have a bunny from there and I know some are still in rescue.

ARC have one called Dave and if he is anything like Norman, he would make someone a GREAT pet. So, if you are thinking of getting a male and are within ARC's homing areas, PLEASE PLEASE consider this boy (Norman says please too!):
http://www.animalrescueandcare.org/animals.asp?i=1896

So pleased to see another Gloucestershire bunny has a permanent home :)

We still have one here who is very happy, the other 2 we took in are now at the bridge :(

It would be so nice to know what has happened to each and every one of them.

Rubygordy on here has Wesley, who may well be Toby's brother - almost certainly a relative of sorts, and *spider* has Benji :) You're absolutely right about their temperaments, they were just some of the sweetest natured buns I'd ever fostered :)

What are you guys on about?? What are Gloucestershire Buns?? (I live in Gloucestershire...)

:wave: Several months back (January I think) there was a big rescue of 61 rabbits from one property in Gloucestershire, hence they became known as the 'gloucestershire 61'. Because it was too many buns for one rescue to cope with, while most of the buns stayed at the original rescue (Alice Chamberlain's) some of the buns travelled to other rescues and were rehomed from there. These are some of those buns :)

Aww little man!!!

It was so hard to part with this little darling, he was such a cuddle bun!!

Always happy to see you, always wanting a nose rub :love::love:

Back