• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HoneyHares U/D more photos pg.3

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
Just had these 2 lovely boys handed in - they're totally stunning :love:
They'll be neutered and vacced shortly and then up for re-homing...

2-10.jpg

1-9.jpg

3-10.jpg

4-7.jpg

They are beautiful Belgian Hare brothers :)

Last edited:
What has happened? They are beautiful.

the owners had a change of circumstances... they were going to go to a pet's corner area somewhere, but that fell through cos of this whole e.coli thing. So they came to Honeybunnies to make sure they go to a fab home :)

There's a prolific breeder in Nottingham who sells various breeds...Belgian Hares, English, Rexes, etc...but most seem to be cross breeds from what I've seen/heard. Are these boys from Notts?

They are definitely not belgium hares :) Could be crosses but they look more like rex crosses to me, got the shape but not the fur. The one on the left looks very much like an orange rex, would explain the beautiful colour too.

I'm sorry but they haven't even got the faces :lol:
They also look too small.
They do look a cross as they look like they have the front feet :lol:

Well the lady that owned them was sold them as Belgiums but agree they don't look it.:?.very nice bunnies though and shame they've had to be given up..her dog was worrying them:(
Stunning colour:love:

Back