• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baby buns are both boys

melly

Warren Scout
my friend has been round and checked and both are boys :shock: wot are the chances that they will be able to stay together or will they start to fight or would i be able to bond them with one of the other girls so i have all in boy/girl pairs they are 5 weeks old so i dont think i need to do anything yet but my other girls are 6 and one 5 monthes so do you think they wud bond or will i have problems i dont really want them one their own if i can help it so any advice would be great.

Really it depends on the buns, and also how young your vet will neuter, but, in my experience, the odds are not good on them staying together all the way through, however, I have some I rebonded back after neutered and their hormones dying.

I would suggest a good thing to do would be the get the girls spayed (don't get the mum spayed though, until after her milk has dried up and she has recovered from raising her babies), so that they will be healed relatively soon.

Then, if your vet will neuter as soon as the balls descend then you have your ladies ready to bond with them.

Back