• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dinky explores bunny room for the first time!

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
I have just bonded Dinky in with my trio and after a couple of weeks in the front room they have moved into the newly arranged and decorated bunny room :)

This is the first time in his life he has been anywhere larger than a dog crate...he is 3 :)

Hmmm what's all this
P1000959.jpg

Ooh I like it in here..
P1000969.jpg

What's up here
P1000965.jpg

Mine..all mine!
P1000963.jpg

Sweetpea eating as usual
P1000960.jpg

The room
P1000956.jpg

P1000957.jpg

And of course Poppy and GUs...unphased by the whole move
P1000967.jpg

Wow, you really have moved it all around haven't you! It looks great :) I'm sure Dinky will be really happy there with his new friends, he certainly looks as if he's making himself nicely at home :D

Aww he looks like he has settled right in :love::love:

See bonding isn't too bad, and it gets easier the more you have in the bond ;) -hides- :oops:

He is looking a very scruffy boy at the moment, his white bits moulted first so he looks a bit mis-shapen from certain angles (not that i would tell him that :roll: ):lol: :lol:

:lol::lol: You'd better hide all the mirrors from him till his moult's over. :lol:

Back