• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding day!!!

bunlover

Warren Veteran
well yesterday i brought home coco and honey who i renaming kitty as she looks so much like a cat and also because honey is my cousins name (and bridesmaid) and we were getting very confused!!!!!

so far they have been in the bonding pen in the living room since about 1030 this morning. humping and chasing but no fur pulling and no aggression touch wood. coco is definatly the dominat one and they are as i speak sat together..yup together eating leaves....im really pleased its all going so well i had to intervene this morning when coco (who is partially sighted with cateracats) couldnt tell which end was which of honey and proceeded to hump her face(she wasnt impressed but at least didnt bite him) im hoping to do an overnight with them tonight and if they are still sitting together etc tommorrow then i may let them go ina small run in the garden and slowly build it up. they are both garden bunnys who do best outside but i wont rush the bonding process, aww they so cute im so pleased they so far ar gettin along! now both led down about a foot apart :):):) will upload pictures in a few days once i can leave them alone happily and use the computer upstairs instead of tv/wii internet! :) just wanted to update you all! :) (its great when 2 oldies who have never had a bunny freind can get together)

Back