• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Offical Introduction!

Lillian

Warren Veteran
:wave: Hello everyone,

My name is Sassy, as you can see i'm only a wee kitten at the moment. I'm being driven mad by fleas and my poor tummy is full of worms :cry: But my new mummy has given me some horrible medicine to help get rid of them. My real mummy is a small black and white kitty, and my daddy is a siamese.. i have pale tabby markings, and lovely chocolate siamese markings too! I hope everyone enjoys seeing photos of me as i grow into a beautiful cat :D

153_4668.jpg

Oh my, you are a wee darling.....your new mummy Lillian will help you get better, and i will look forwards to seeing pictures of you as you become a big girl x

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! D'ya want to come live with me Sassy?

Lillian, seriously, I'll swap my sister for her! She's a vet and I'm sure she'd make herself useful...

Deal?

OOooh she's gorgeous! :love: What's her story?

My ex got a kitten this year, his family believe neutering his cruel :roll::evil: His kitten got out one evening, when she returned she was pregnant. She had kittens the other month, i tried to get him to rehome them properly, but instead his family decided to sell the kittens :roll:. As it was my mums birthday yesterday and she really wanted one i asked if we could take one, so here she is, full of fleas and worms. And yes we will be getting her injections done, spayed, micro-chipped etc as soon as shes old enough. I have had a go at my ex a few times to get the mum neutered, i am hoping that he will listen, the poor mum was only a kitten herself :(

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! D'ya want to come live with me Sassy?

Lillian, seriously, I'll swap my sister for her! She's a vet and I'm sure she'd make herself useful...

Deal?

Sassy says What you want me?

153_4660.jpg

Back