• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is Dylan bored?

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Dylan is my house bunny. We've had him since he was 7 weeks, and he lived his sister until she died just before they turned 6 months. Then he lived alone for just over a month and then he got Pheebs. Pheebs unfortunatley died a month later leaving him on his own again. Then, we decided to try and bond him in with Wuzzle & Biscuit, but were waiting for Biscuit to get better. Biscuit died on Mothers day. So, we then thought of trying him with Wuzzle, but that didn't work, so when we decided to adopt Peaches for Wuzzle, we sent Dylan along too so they could be a 3. It worked for about a day, but the group had to be split, and poor Dylan was on his lonesome again. That was when we decided to bring him in as a house bunny.

Dylan LOVES being a house bunny, and he just loves being around people. He hates going outside now. He has free range of the flat when we're in, and he's a very god boy. Never a poo out of place :)

Recently, he's been getting a bit destructive, and has started raiding the bins. Do you think he's a bit bored or he's just made himself too comfortable? He's not really one for playing with toys. He prefers climbing and running. He has a little area under a table where he likes to chill out, and we've made it his. But he's started eating the table legs and pulling the printer paper out the packet and chewing it.

He's currently crashed out in the middle of the floor in the living room :lol:

aw go on get him a wee friend. bet he'd love a wee friend. i have to say theo has really brought ted out his shell and ted has also taught theo have respect for his surroundings. could you maybe get him a digging box and put treats in it and get him a few more tunnels and hide outs.

I'd love to get him a friend, but it would involve him moving back outside, and we're jinxed when we have 6 bunnies :(
He's a very loving bunny and he's just happy with any company. He spends ages licking us :lol:
Martyn's just gone in the bathroom and Dylan is waiting outside the door for him to come out. Very sweet :)

aw bless him, well is there no way you could bond him into any of the groups, obivouly not the ones that didn't work out. sometime bunnies go through we stages though. petal was going round and trying to chew on things there and she's finally stopped.

aw bless him, well is there no way you could bond him into any of the groups, obivouly not the ones that didn't work out. sometime bunnies go through we stages though. petal was going round and trying to chew on things there and she's finally stopped.

I think he is just going through a naughty stage to be fair. He was only a year old in May (He spent his birthday at Minimack's house :lol:)
The only other group is Nibbles & Wookie and again that would involve him moving outside. And I doubt him & Nibbles would get along.

Recently, he's been getting a bit destructive, and has started raiding the bins. Do you think he's a bit bored or he's just made himself too comfortable? He's not really one for playing with toys.

Hey, that sounds like my bunny. He used to be super clean but has been getting more careless about where he poos, sometimes jumping out of his litter tray in a hurry sprinkling poo behind him!:lol:

I thought he was getting too comfortable when he peed on my pillow one night in protest when I fell asleep stroking him:oops:

Poor Dylan loosing three buddies.
Hope he's less angsty soon!

Back