• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

seen 2 cases of bad care last week,

mybunnies

Warren Scout
i was off work ill and decided you visit graves park in sheffield we arrived and went for a walk around the farm,my kids shouted me to come and see the rabbits,so i walked to them and saw a chicken type coop pen with 6 rabbits,1 guinea pig and 4 chickens in!!

i didnt see any water just the rabbits eating out of the same dish,and the guinea running all over them,

unbelieveable,then i saw a sign rabiits only £15 each,

the second one of the week was in middletons pet shop,bridge street worksop,(iv raised issues there before)anyway we went in any in the bottom corner of the shop laid down was a black rabbit all alone unsure if he was in fact dead or asleep,in a dark glass fronted cell,full of id say at least 2/3 days worth of poo and wee in the corner,no water again,

again im soo shocked at what iv seen,

i did email a complaint last time nothing since,how sad for the little black bun all alone in there,

sorry about my rant im just shocked at the lack of care given in both places,makes me angry and sad:censored::censored:

For the second one I would definately call the council. If they are not being cleaned out they can definately act on that.

Back