• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nethie party time!!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Post your photos of your naughty nethies here!!

Host of the party is big time food thief and cute cuddler.... Rimmi!!

100_1104.jpg

Welcome to my party!!
Please bring presents and yummy foods!!

Geonimo
Misc022.jpg

Charlotte when we first rescued her (she had a severe eye infection :()
015.jpg

018.jpg

Joseph (he is Charlotte's brother and has deformed back legs :()
017.jpg

031.jpg

Pico - "I do have Nethie blood in me don't you know!"
039.jpg

Rimmi thinks shes cute. :love:

Rimmi also wants to know what food or presents your bunch brought to the party with them??

Rimmi thinks shes cute. :love:

Rimmi also wants to know what food or presents your bunch brought to the party with them??

Well, Joseph and Charlotte brought some Chamomile hay and basil, Pico brought some Dandelions and fresh grass and Geronimo, being the naughty boy that he is, snuck in some carrots, apple, pear, parsnip and even some cake!!!! :shock:

Pipkin sez you'se can all visit his house for the party. Plenty of room for little nethies.
rabbit007.jpg

He has all Ruby's food to share out, too.
rabbit2021.jpg

Well, Joseph and Charlotte brought some Chamomile hay and basil, Pico brought some Dandelions and fresh grass and Geronimo, being the naughty boy that he is, snuck in some carrots, apple, pear, parsnip and even some cake!!!! :shock:

Rimmi says YUM!!

He likes naughty human things!!

Havent tried him on apple, pear or parsnip yet but that hay sounds nice.

carrot cake I hope!!:lol::lol:

I want a nethie now! I am in LOVE with Rimmi and his pictures and the others are just :love::love::love::love:!!

carrot cake I hope!!:lol::lol:

I want a nethie now! I am in LOVE with Rimmi and his pictures and the others are just :love::love::love::love:!!

But you've got Teddy!! I'd love a BIG bun but my OH only just let me have Rimmi!! And I kinda promised he wouldnt grow any more... (even though I knew what size he'd grow to!!)

confession - i used to be a one-type-of-bun woman. if it wasn't a sandy-coloured minilop it wasn't the bun for me. but since being here -harelquin, white, black, giant, butterfly, anybun and.... nethies (half a bun and short ears i might have once said :oops:) - i fell in love with rimmi and i want one... i want one...:love::love::love:

I couldn't live without my Teddy! Don't think I'll cope without a big fluffy Frenchie in the house, but I can dream can't I?!

I have to say I've never been a fan of Nethies before, but Rimmi has really struck a heart-string!! :love::love::love: (I generally have large pets...Ted the biggest. Never thought I'd fall in love with something so small!)

Blue Self has to be the most gorgeous colour too!

confession - i used to be a one-type-of-bun woman. if it wasn't a sandy-coloured minilop it wasn't the bun for me. but since being here -harelquin, white, black, giant, butterfly, anybun and.... nethies (half a bun and short ears i might have once said :oops:) - i fell in love with rimmi and i want one... i want one...:love::love::love:

:oops: me too! I was a strictly loppy eared bunny woman before I got my Beau, and now I love them AAAAALL!!

Hehe, I've always loved nethies and thought that they were kinda my favourite but since getting Ruby (of indeterminate breed...) I don't really care any more. I would kinda like a biiiig bun (or two) at some point. That would be nice :)

Hehe, I've always loved nethies and thought that they were kinda my favourite but since getting Ruby (of indeterminate breed...) I don't really care any more. I would kinda like a biiiig bun (or two) at some point. That would be nice :)

I know... can you imagine those awesome warm BIG bunny cuddles??:love::love:

I know... can you imagine those awesome warm BIG bunny cuddles??:love::love:

Come down to Brizzle! Then you can find out!!...They are the BEST! My heart skips a beat when I see him and hug him (He's 11 months old!!) The amount of fur he has!!!! There's a reason he's called Teddy!

I would need a Rimmi snuggle in return!

Back